Sunday, December 5, 2010

crunch time.

I feel like Hogarth Hughs on coffee right now. In fact, "Hogarth Huges on coffee" is pretty much synonymous with "Bethany Mueller on coffee."

So I'm here at Paynes with Lauren "the boy scout" Rudd, Kayla "gnome" Johnson, and Danielle "ADD" Faust. It's a beautiful celebration. A celebration of Crunch Time. A time when I eat apple walnut paninis (WHUUUT) and drink irish creme coffee and squirm around in a booth until Kayla tells me to hold my feet still. The snow hushes the stress beautifully.

Here is a quote:
Kayla: Why are you on facebook??
Danielle: ... I was takin' a break.
Kayla: You're life is a break.

Here is today's to-do list:
-First 5 pages of paper for Mark Twain seminar (I would say, "sem" like some casual honors college kid... but I'm a regular old kid.)
-300 pages of The Mysterious Benedict Society
-Read 100 pages of When You Reach Me
-Grade a couple metacognitive papers

Tomorrow's:
-Second 5 pages of Mark Twain paper
-Read last 100 pages of When You Reach Me
-Begin yet another adolescent lit book (get half-way)
-Write a lesson plan and a post test for practicum
-Read No. 44 chapters 1-19

Tuesday's:
-Finish that last adolescent lit. book
-Write a report on my adolescent lit. books
-Write a Philosophy of English Education paper
-Read No. 44 chapters 20-34

Wednesday's:
-Write Eve character analysis paper
-THEMATIC UNIT

... that's as far as I'm thinking right now. And I have no idea if I have any tests this week... :)

1 comment:

  1. i love you.
    you caan doo eet.
    embrace joy.

    "In silence my soul will adore you, for I have found unspeakable joy."

    I pray that you will find some time to yourself this week and that you will find that unspeakable joy that only Christ can give.
    once again, I love you. God loves you. don't forget it.

    ReplyDelete