Monday, December 27, 2010

two hands

one hand: I'm getting a ridiculous amount of sleep every night.
other hand: I've been wasting time at night or in the morning.

resolve: Regular bedtime. Regular alarm time. Regular eating habits.

currently: I'm listening to music that I got from my unit. :) I've been looking at teas for my birthday and spending far too much time doing MBTI research.

reflections: Spicey uno("You Know")/Sound of Music/book binding/knitting/talking at Nick's with Shelty, Auntie Anna, and Grandma. Nipper gave me a big sweater, which I place affectionately next to my Chrisper scarf and my antique Spinner books. I am not a gifty person (I just typed that backwards without thinking...), but my friends are the best gifters.

Below is a Nick photo from today. Click here to see his blog. Browse the genius that lingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment