Tuesday, December 21, 2010

home

Today I went to Shelty's and got to see Nick, Matt, Christine, and Erin. I use their Christian names for clarity purposes :) We played Hand and Foot (an awesome card game), drank tea, debriefed semesters, and talked in our own language. Lots of "dog," "mom," "she-she," "you-you"... it's fun to watch -- maybe a little hard to understand for foreigners.

Speaking of foreigners, Spencer might be stuck in the UK for Christmas. Heathrow got 4 inches of snow and everybody's FREAKING OUT. Poor kid. But he has Kevin and English friends. They're "proper ledge"... or something.

Speaking of something, I'm exhausted. It's 4 am IWU-time. I could pretend like this is me adjusting to California time. But I've actually wasted an hour doing nothing. I don't want to waste time. Ridiculous. Wingahdium gotobedsah!

Peace.



4 comments:

  1. Wingardium getsyoselfsomesleepsah : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard England was only expecting more snow, too. Looks like your friend might be stuck after all. :(

    I taught all of my friends spicy Uno. They LOVE it. Seriously, they can't get enough of it. You've created a monster somewhat vicariously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get home. So far no snow and our flight is scheduled in less than 12 hours :)

    ReplyDelete