Monday, December 13, 2010

headbeatswall... headbeatswall... headbeatswall

Inside jokes that Anne and I think are REALLY funny at 3 am... that are based on true stories.

"UhhhIII overdosed my roommate on Advil... do I still haveta write this paper?"
"Uhhhmmyy roommate ate an entire box of Hersey's kisses with the aluminum... do I still haveta write this paper?"
"Uhhhmmyy roommate cut of the circulation in their toe with a balloon and had to get it amputated... do I still haveta write this paper?"

Anne also started curiously poking at her head as I was telling her about Mark Twain, then in the middle of a sentence she violently smacked herself in the forehead. There was something, she said, in there... and it just kept... doing things.

I fished a painkiller out of my pocket for her knees and an advil for her head... so hopefully those go just fine together. I'm picturing myself sitting in the emergency room with my laptop, writing a paper. It's comical. But cry-now/laugh-later comical.

'kay, more writing. Haven't stopped working. Don't remember since when.

1 comment:

  1. this story was off-the-wall.
    i can't wait for you to sleep.

    i love you.

    ReplyDelete