Tuesday, December 7, 2010

in the world of wayside

Today has not gone as planned. Not that there was a plan. But if there had been a plan, the results would've been different. Today was a wayside day.

I should've coasted through Mark Twain because I didn't read our 19 chapters of homework. But I got the golden seat next to Tim Esh, struggled through our chat, and got an "A+" in discussion.

I should've been perfect for my practicum lesson because it took me hours to prepare. I did very well, but should've included more student activity and wait time. My cooperating teacher told my adjunct professor that I've been tired and not-all-there lately. I should have been communicating with her about my shingles and work load. I had to explain that I was a hard worker and not a party-er.

I should've read When You Reach Me before dinner. But I got stopped by Nick and Mike and talked into playing a couple games of spicey uno. It was very relaxing, but afterwards I fell asleep... curled up in a ball.. on an armchair in McConn.

Should've finished my 10 page research paper by now. Should've written my practicum journal and had my other journals made up. Should've written my scholarship letter. Should've begun my English Ed Philosophy paper. Should've started my reading to lead Thursday's Mark Twain seminar. Should've finished my metacognitive papers by now.

Should've, should've, should've.

Imma bathe this in peace. Rejoice in the Lord. Don't be anxious in anything. Be thankful! Pray! God's peace transcends understanding.

1 comment:

  1. Have peace, my sister. I love you, and you will make it through this.

    ReplyDelete