Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Well, the Yankees swept the A's under the rug. It wasn't awful. But it wasn't pretty. Shelty and I still had a good time. An ice cream sandwich and a couple inside jokes do WONDERS for a 7-run lead. (I went to the game with Shelty. I'm so glad. We're going to be accountability partners. It's going to be great. She's such a keeper.)

I'm starting to feel like myself again, and I'm excited to get into the swing of reading and writing and cleaning and living like a Californian. This is my last summer home, probably. Weird. (Buckle up. This summer is like... the Battle of Pelennor Fields in Lord of the Rings. It's the last one, it's got a lot of goals and a lot of elements, and it's memorable. I haven't seen those movies since Robert M's 19th birthday, I don't think. That's was years ago.


1 comment:

  1. You should watch them again. SO good. My parents and I have been having a LOTR marathon. :D I love you. I hope this summer is amazing. I can't wait to learn the ways of a Californian.

    ReplyDelete