Thursday, June 2, 2011

Throwback Quotes - Summer '10

Dear God, I pray for candy... from God. Amen. -Skylar, age 4

I'm the Step Mother, and when I go to the ball, you have to cry. -Marisell, age 4

Can you hand me my bushes? -Spencer, referring to his glasses

Bush? Like Albert Bush? I mean, George Bush? -Shelty

Is anybody gunna eat this guacamole? -Shelty, talking about wasabi

(Matt is trying to figure out what music genre I represent in a game called Psychiatrist:)
Matt: What kind of music icon would represent you?
Bethany: Wolfgang Amadaes Mozart.
Matt: ... I don't know... who WOLFGANG is!

Bethany: Why were you in a dumpster?
Nick: Why wouldn't I be in a dumpster?

Hair. The new bald. -Nick/Beth

I would be an alien before I would be white. -Nick

The time died. I mean, the electricity. -Shelty

Matt, two branches is more than one. -Shelty

A love septagon is like 3 love triangles. That's why it's the worst. -Matt

I'm either blinded by the sun or blinded by the blinders. Either way, I'm blind. -Shelty

My arms hurt when I don't have chocolate. Is that bad? -Shelty

And I woke up all anxious because Chelsea was married and there was a prostitution ring in my dorm! -Bethany

Brittany: I have been developing a mild peanut allergy.
Nick: Those have peanuts in them.
Brittany: Mah - I'll be fine.

Remember that time two different Brittanys were battling for her face? -Nick

You know what my least favorite medical condition is? Pregnancy. -Steph or Becca, Haiti

The DMV has NOTHING on Haitian hospitals. -Amy, Haiti

My wrists feel woozy... like floaty. If I had to play operation right now... I couldn't. -Fan, Haiti

You know it's hot when your gum starts acting like it's already been chewed... when it's still in the box. -Brian, Haiti

You are SO first world. -Katie to Becca, Haiti

Excuse me, Jodie Foster, don't leave your passport on the bed. -Katie, Haiti

Becca: If they don't like the way the election's going, they'll riot and we'll never get home!
Jeannine: Not RIOT. Protest.
Becca: Have you seen a Haitian protest? It's probably a riot.

If you had three ears, I doubt you'd gage all three. -Steph, Haiti

Jean. Jean! That girl has a machete in her pocket. -Hilary, Haiti

2 comments:

  1. so good. thanks for reviving the past. looking forward to this summer's quotes. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh bentie. i love you. i love our life together.

    ReplyDelete