Sunday, June 12, 2011

Remember when? Find jokes you were in on...

(I got all this stuff off my cell phone)
Remember when...

Danielle was Gandalf?

Music made us want to fly through fire?

Danielle creeped on South hall from under the ping pong table?

Art night was always a success?

Eric Price was silver in McConn and it was the biggest thing in weeks?


I had shingles?

You creeped from the study room?

You used your sock to clean up coffee in the library?

Danielle dutch-boy patched her soup bowl with spinach?

Emily lied about taking exlax for "the contest" and Danielle panicked?

There were Christmas lights strung between North and South hall?

Kayla was ashamed to be using a Malone blanket?

Noelle had a random piece of clothing hanging on her door? Do not disturb.

Emily texted the world over Christmas about footies.

Emily had her FIRST face surgery?

We used Emily's face to frame our welcome-back-Danielle-note?

Nick helped Anne pick outfits from her wardrobe and it became a unit event?

We Snow-Dayed on the retention pond?

Lindsay used a snuggie as a blanket when we nomadically camped out at Grace?

Anne and I combined our spanish and french powers and desecrated the game of Scrabble for lab credit?

The phone cord got stuck... and then Ashley got stuck... and then Mary Beth was stuck?

I bought my 4th mailbox key, only to find the original under my mattress?

We concentrated for two hours, working diligently, to finish this puzzle, just because?

5 comments:

  1. this is great. I wasn't even there for any of it. but this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost started crying betty. hahaha.

    my face is so swollen in that post it picture.
    i love spying out of the study lounge.
    i love snow days so much.
    the contest- that picture- i laughed real hard. One of the best lies i ever told.

    i miss everyone in these pictures.
    i miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh. I remember when... :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw geez. This is just SO great. I love and miss all of those memories.
    Snow days, Payne's, Eastside in general all such amazing memories.
    The lies told during "the contest" not so amazing ; )

    loveee you.

    Btw, I think I found your 2nd or 3rd mailbox key at my house underneath a couch in my basement. Do you think it was yours?

    ReplyDelete