Thursday, July 21, 2011

A little friend time

Yesterday, the gang gathered for the final Harry Potter movie. When we walked in, we were excited. As the credits rolled, everyone exclaimed, "This is the end of our childhood!" When we walked out, we were satisfied. We'd all cried. It was over.

I found out that I interact with movies by making little exclamations like "Oh!" Shelty could imitate all of them. How embarrassing.

After some intense charades, tea, and sewing, we went to bed... Only to wake up to a perfect day for the beach! Spencer brought over donuts, we ate, picked up Christine, and drove to Half Moon Bay.

We read, took pictures, played with driftwood wands, got a HUGE kick out of some GIANT crabs ("She's got the crabs dear, and I don't mean Dungeness"). Name that movie. I never can. ANY other movie quote and I've got it. I always forget about Mrs. Doubtfire.

We ate pizza, played Psychiatrist, drank chlorine water, and drove through the miraculous "no traffic land" that existed just for us. How fortunate.

Back at Nick's, we played more charades and drank more tea. I got to talk to Mike on the phone for a little and Matt got a fohawk haircut from Nick. Very chill time with friends. Now I'm sitting with Nick, stealing all his pictures from our July excursions.

2 comments: