Friday, July 15, 2011

"Mayyahsk"

is how Hermione pronounces "May I ask" in HP 7 Part 1. Matty, Nick, Shelty, and I laughed for 5 minutes straight. About that... and throughout the whole movie. We were high on delicious food and cappuccino, and we released every atom of energy in all forms of laughter (as described by Bert in Mary Poppins).

Other movie highlights:

"Nipper, I'mma 'bout to snatch you like a snitch" was a Shelty threat.

"Ohh, you love Todd Hanks!" was Shelty's reference to Sweeney Todd.

"Yeah, because Ronald Ratcliff is good lookin'... he's not even sessy!" was Shelty's sarcastic remark about Daniel Radcliffe and his "sexiness."
Matt: Okay, I don't understand this. Why did they have to keep moving around? It would've been better to just stay in one place. Why did they keep moving? They should've stayed. They should've stayed put.
Bethany: MATT. They're not lost at Walmart. They're trying to find Horcruxes.

"No, I can't answer you or talk to you or speak English, 'cause I'm a snake... I don't know who the person in the picture is, 'cause I'm a snake... I'm having trouble walking and holding this candle, 'cause I'm a snake..." -The obvious thoughts of Nagini in Bathilda Bagshot's body, as told by yours truly.

"First they get gagers, then they get majors, then they get playjors, then they get trayjors." -Shelty talking about engagement, marriage, sex, and babies. Rhyming. She'll write the next One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.

Some spells of protection:

2 comments:

  1. i thought i commented on here earlier. guess not. but i meant to say wow bentie this is funny and you make our life look real funny and glamorous.

    ReplyDelete