Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Bentie" at the Dentist

Tomorrow, I go back to the dentist. My thoughts about the dentist still stand true. Here are my dentist musings.

Tonight, I went to Spencer's house and
  • Drank tea
  • Talked with Brittany about crafty things
  • Meticulously plated food for Salt & Spatula, Spencer's food blog (Christine photographered)
  • Ate the "dud" chocolate chip cookies
  • Ate a delicious bao -- Spencer always thinks of me when he gets sweet baos! :D
  • Teared up about how COOL it was to get to go to Hume Lake
  • Played a couple rounds of Hand and Foot
It's so good to relax at a friend's house and do nothing specific. Especially here. Especially when everyone is so thankful to be friends. And to be friends here. Thankfulness is its own light!
These kids crack me up.

1 comment: