Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"nuggets," as kayla would say

- I'm back in my instrumental music kick. Hard work means no-singing-along. I've never seen Atonement, but the soundtrack is hauntingly good. Although, I just have my philosophy final tomorrow... so... time to crank some tunes.
- Today I spent about 20 minutes in a pine tree with a couple other people trying to coax baby ducks into a box so we could get them to an animal rescue place. I had to leave before we succeeded and I walked into my final... with literal twig pieces in my hair. Huey, Dewey, and Louie -- the best to ya.
- Last night, the unit gave me 50 billion bags of tea as an end-of-the-year thank you. They're obviously awesome.
- Our room is a cesspool.
- Kayla Maree Johnson is hysterical. She will be my roommate for 3 more days.
- OH HEY! Did I mention I made it into the Teacher Education Program? Yes, you can take that "Pre-" right off the beginning of my "English Education" major, thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I had to give up any music with words because that would mean distraction, too! :P

    Have you ever listened to Helen Jane Long or Yuruma? Sigh. Very lovely. And now I'm going to go and try find songs from Atonement.

    Get some sleep, dearie!

    ReplyDelete