Friday, April 9, 2010

Swinging

:) I was feeling God's joy. Then worry about next year. But it's a wonder what a good class and a little Wilbur Chapel /aka time with God/ will do for a wavering soul.

;) There is a Spotted Cow poster in Goodman with Edgar Allen Poe on it that I want. "Quoth the Spotted Cow, Nevermore," it says. Chuckle.

:| When I see people that are facing me writing, I sometimes think they're left-handed.

:] The Shatford Crazy Duck of the Year complimented my waldo sweater.

:[ I've discovered that I don't like it when people don't take my word for things. That's something that I need to be aware of -- the truth is what's most important. I think sometimes I take things personally because I put such high value in being trusted as a reliable source.

:] I handed in my last two metacognitive papers, only to be given another. Ha.

:) I turned in my Management Plan today only to remember/discover that it wasn't due until Monday. Mk, cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment