Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ecclesiastes 11:6

"Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let not your hands be idle, for you do not know which will succeed, whether this or that, or whether both will do equally well."
This is my verse of the summer.

"Broaden cooking skills, read a variety of books, get a job, exercise regularly, and begin a bible study."
These are my goals of the summer.

"Write something, sculpt something, play tennis, play catch."
This is how I will avoid wasting time.

"San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Monterey, Carmel, San Ramon, Hayward, San Lorenzo, San Leandro"
These are the places I will visit.

So, friends, there you have it.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I were there to share in these wonderful adventures with you. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add Honduras to your places to visit please. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete