Monday, May 3, 2010

redwood christian high school 2: my own sequel

My May term class is called Observation and Participation. It's 2 credits and it requires 60 hours (6 hours, 10 days). I am serving my time observing and participating at Redwood Christian Middle School and High School. It was odd being back as something more than a visitor but different than a student or teacher. I am, however, being treated like a teacher.

Here is my schedule:
1st period- prep
2nd period- reading with Mrs. Savage
3rd period- ESL with McDaniel
4th period- 10th honors english with McDaniel
5th period- 10th english with McDaniel
6th period- lunch
7th period- 7th grade English with Blevins
8th period- creative writing with Russell

... that's all I have the energy to say. I'm absolutely exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. askdfj;klasjdf;lkjasfjkld WHAT CREATIVE WRITING WITH RUSSELL!?!?!?!?!?


    i am so far beyond insanely jealous.

    ReplyDelete