Wednesday, February 9, 2011

acoustic

I'm feeling acoustic. If you were to ask me what my emotion was right now, I would say "acoustic."

I'm looking forward to wearing my If All The World Was A Village t-shirt tomorrow. I'm looking forward to Cereal Fest. I'm looking forward to seeing the Etch A Sketch on the bulletin board fill up with quotes and phrases.

I've been utterly occupied since I was on duty -- and before that! since Anne and I had coffee with Reghan -- and before that! since I dined with Kylee -- and before that! since class and practicum. I was anticipating a little time to get all that work done. Ohh dear. A wise little hobbit once told me the prudence of waking up early to do work. I think I might take Kayla's advice.

Anne and I are in love with our unit. We've already decided to host regular "family dinners" in our Lodge next year. We'll cook for all of them.

It's a TUNDRA outside. There are whole FEETS of snow piled every which way. Today was especially fri-zi-zeezing. Kayla's teeth are chattering behind me as I type. Take that as my final strum.

Acoustically yours,
Bethany.

No comments:

Post a Comment