Saturday, February 19, 2011

"If you're no good, so help me, I'm gunna- I'm gunna eat you anyways." -Anne to a sandwich


In ping pong last night, I tripped over a tall chair and bruised my knee. We lost, adding insult to injury. It's DANGEROUS playing in North! But ping pong's worth the pain.

The best part of watching Tangled last night was probably seeing Mary and Anna cry in the row in front of us. :) I liked Pascal, the little chameleon.

Bible study on Saturday mornings is refreshing. I love hearing Kayla open up in a group setting, which I've seen more this year, with Covenant and Creative Writing. I've never felt like I had a church community that I belonged to independently -- Exit Downtown has been such a gift. I also really, really like Bethany Berens. Quite a bit.

Kayla, Danielle, and I picked up Lauren from clinicals this morning. Can you IMAGINE spending 8 hours at a hospital's night shift?! CAN YOU FATHOM?!?! I cannot. This was her first time, so we wanted to love on her after a long night. :)

Kayla, Anne, and I just table-danced the Interlude in McConn with several other McConners. Sitting at the table, not standing ON the table. Never on the table.

A superfast progression of thoughts: Visit monastery, plan curfew breaker, make SGA devotional, talk to Noelle about SGA devotional, make homework list, Spencer and Chelsea are coming soon, make Spring Break plans, it's so nice outside, POETRY must be written, Emma MUST be read, call home, call friends, I see Luke Johns, he's so encouraging, Anne is so ADD right now, I hope Kayla enjoys snowboarding, we need to plan for the 3rd floor party, Church Community Dinner s tomorrow...


3 comments: