Monday, February 28, 2011

ing

This week has been

processing grief, crying, encouraging, loving, working, listening, saying no, being honest, feeling helpless, finding hope, listening to the rain, feeling pressure, being comforted, giving advice, allowing others to speak, watching tears, smiling at the future, frowning at uncertainty, taking initiative, being kidnapped, accepting ambiguity, forgetting to do my weekly report, having a cool unit powwow, praying.

When all I want it to be is

sleeping.

But the thunder's promise of spring is

invigorating.

3 comments:

  1. The words "thunder's promise" literally sent shivers down my spine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I have read
    stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity,
    Guess I'll just book mark this blog.

    ReplyDelete