Friday, February 4, 2011

It began with a grapefruit

and ended with four fun-sized 3 Musketeers and two chocolate fudge poptarts.

Everything in between was pretty much straight up delightful.

-A staff breakfast morning -- which I have grown to love. Danielle and I always have a conversation about how to mix our juices. Lindsay and I always scan the donut counter first. Wilbur Williams always says a friendly word to us, after which I melt... pretty much onto the floor.

-A whole class dedicated to Pride and Prejudice. Need I say more? What a witty, comfy book.

-An encouraging and enlightening heart-to-heart with the one and only Noelle Hagen. Did she treat me to McConn? Why, yes. She did.

-Tea Time with friends and former East 3 West leaders: Elle Kernitz and Jeanette Jain. Anne and I vomited our love of E3W. We drank tea. Elle magicked sugar into her mouth. Jeanette probably referenced pop culture. We're going to force them to tell us stories about past E3W.

-Shannon almost burned down North Hall with a single cookie. I had to run its black carcass downstairs and put it in the snow. Doors and windows were opened. Towels fanned the smoke. Shannon apologized a lot. Carrie wandered into the hall and stood among the smoke and asked if there were anymore cookies. ... all of a sudden all the girls wanted me to "post them" in my blog. I didn't know I had a secret society of East 3 West followers.

3 comments:

  1. There's so many followers it's ridiculous... ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt- you are not a creep, but you are being creepy. Put a name next to your comments so we can enjoy your company and not just you ours!

    ReplyDelete