Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines


My friend Katelyn Barnhart - Auntie Kate - she loves Valentines. She loves Valentines. She claps her hands and her eyes get squinty and she smiles real big and she says, "I love Valentines Day!" She wears pink and bobs around campus like a curly-headed ballerina.

Anne, Kayla, and I watched the
of homestarrunner last night. It seemed appropriate. :)

Good moment: Jonica brought Anne and I Valentines cards and I said, "WOW, Jonica! This is my first Valentines day card!" and Anne said, "Wow! This is my fifth! ... you want a second?" Jonica is the best. So is Anne ;) Thank GOODNESS for Anne. I slipped and started to fall -- out of my mouth issued a "SSHHH--" but she caught me before I could finish my slip AND my word. Phew.

Lindsay Britton has been gigglin' around all day today. Everybody took their happy pill today.

I'm going to go ninja-crawl into Rachel and Hailey's room and take the "single's awareness day" phrase off of their status... es... stati.

What a great covenant. We talked about love languages. It was very enlightening. As per Kayla's request, we all ended up in Noelle's bed in a pile. Lindsay and Lauren stared at the pile for a while before they were pulled atop.

6 comments:

  1. I saved you from falling/cursing and I don't even get a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, I don't know what I was thinking. I also don't why I'm messaging you when our feet are touching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but seriously, katelyn loves valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete