Saturday, January 8, 2011

I celebrate my 21st with apple juice on a plane. I toast to the back of the seat in front of me. ;)

Plane flight --> sat next to twitchy Magee and Jane Nod-Off. Geez, they were tired.

Kayla picked me up :] and gave me a sandwich. Then I got to see Nolly, Lauren, Julie, and Lindsay. We ate at PAYNES. I love Paynes. :]

Then we came back and South's staff sang happy birthday and we all played fish bowl together. I love South's staff. I love games. :]

Then we did traditional North hall staff birthday encouragement time as we ate Hershey pie. :] :] ... :]

My clean clothes smell like plane mildew -- but no biggie! I have tomorrow to relax, do laundry, put things away, and begin enjoying birthday tea. :]

I say this as my eyes droop and my fingers falter, but it's still true: I'm giddy with thankfulness. What a perfectly comfortable birthday.

1 comment:

  1. So many smiley faces-- I am so glad! I wish I coulda been there.

    ReplyDelete