Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life Aces Me

Anne and I have found we are on the same page in certain ways, and now we get to keep each other accountable in life. Always an excellent roommate situation. I mean, I sleep right next to her. Beautiful.

Yesterday was a day of cards, chatting, and chilling. Nick, Kayla, Anne, and Mike all sat around the fire with me at various times. SPEAKING of victory, did I mention that Nick
and I went 9 and NIL in one round of spades? And 4 and NIL in another? And heaven knows what else in another? Those were good times. Little moments of sweetness. As I said last night, it was like watching a sunset... while witnessing a car crash.















Now I'm filling out leadership and staff application recommendations.

THEN we'll clean! THEN we'll have a birthday party! THEN maybe some doubles ping pong! THEN Truth or Truth. Gotta take advantage of the freshman experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment