Monday, January 24, 2011

wrong foot

UNLIKE Mr. Christopher Arney (who deserves congratulations), I've started off on the wrong academic foot this semester. I'm doing okay, but not great.

Time to shuffle-step and get things together. I've also got to fill out paperwork for an event and get together all the supplies for art night. Anne and I are having Jeanette and Elle over for tea Tuesday night.

As Miss Emily Larson would say (who also deserves congratulations), it's as though each thing is a bone -- something that will hold up a healthy week. But with my lack of preparation, there is no cartilage between each piece. If I'm not careful, they'll crunch together.

This chick who is reading Sense and Sensibility online has a weepy voice. It's the love child between Eeyore and Marta Tillet's "funny voice."

2 comments:

  1. You're off to a bad start? Do you recall the comparison between our first Brit Lit Survey grades? Puh-lease. :P

    ReplyDelete