Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Joy

Besides the little bump when my alarm didn't go off (still a mystery!) and I was 20 minutes late for day one/class one... it was an excellent start to the semester.

I normally shy away from hellos, but it's been great seeing everyone! I feel so full of energy and ready to start the semester... I also feel very comfortable and at peace with life. My Jane Austen class, even though it will be a lot of work, will be NOTHING in comparison to Mark Twain last semester. :D

I've gotten my books and established most of my schedules. I LOVE putting together schedules and typing syllabus information onto my calendar. I love figuring out when I'll be doing what. It's all like a puzzle, and I've been enjoying the prep work to make sure my semester starts out organized. :)

Tidbits: I'll be on duty tonight. I talked to Nick Rassi and Jackie today about Rwanda. Jackie's reaction was priceless. We're going to be good friends -- I like her. :] I'm drinking tea and, after I finish my iCal stuff, will begin to read for class.

The snow has been beautiful. If you just listen: everything's muffled and silenced in the snow. The snow says, "Be still and know that I am God." It's great. Today is joy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Be still, i like that analogy.
    and I'm sorry about this morning :/
    BUT I tis the season for new blog layouts.
    cheers, you 21-year-old-you.

    ReplyDelete