Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Plan B

After a delightful impromptu sleepover with Shelty last night, I decided that today was a good day for a mission. It was blue skies, and man -- I was going to take advantage of those pavy streets and that quarter tank of gas.

Plan A (mission numero uno) was a straight up fail. Several stores; neither teas that were on my list.

Plan B. Tea strainer!! I think I found something that is the right size and has enough coordination to ride a pachyderm. Aka -- my elephant teapot, Fyo (FEE-OH). While at Target, I also found a couple books I've had my eye on. So... no new tea, but I've got my hands full of some fun reading.

Now that the parents, Ben, Becca, and I have finished spicy uno, I'm a-gunna read and drink Rwandan tea. Mueller-family-approp.

No comments:

Post a Comment