Monday, January 31, 2011

Left foot, blue. Right hand, idle.

On one hand, I haven't been working with focus.

On the other hand, I've been filling out -- CRAP! I knew I was forgetting something. Weekly reports. -- recommendations, sending of e-mails, and editing papers.

On one hand, Julie and I had to call our Twister match a draw.

On the other hand, we taught a group of freshmen the Interlude.

On one hand, sunday school means waking up an hour earlier.

On the other hand, Pat did a great job with the message. He's made a covenant. We've been promised life and fulfillment in Him. Not half baaad.

On one hand, tea time with Zach, Danielle, Kayla, Anne, Mike, Chris, etc. had to be cut short because of 1st Floor Party.

On the other hand, I love seeing the smiling faces of Shannon, Chelsea, Mary Beth, Rachel, Hailey, Carrie, Libby, Jess, Ashley, Kendra, Jenna, Jess (Alford), and Casey.

1 comment:

  1. I like this new layout. I've been meaning to tell you for awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete