Friday, July 2, 2010

19 movies make me an 86.68%

After I tutored Alex, dad and I went out. We thrifted for some Haiti shorts, ate In 'N' Out, Haiti errand-ed, and found a special edition DVD set of Casablanca at Rasputins! We then came home and ate ice cream and candy while watching The African Queen. Classic.

I got a call about needing to turn in money for Haiti and assured the woman that I would turn in the majority of my funds tomorrow. She said she'd keep me on the list. Of course she'll keep me on the list! I got a passport and shots! Lycosa hellew.

I just went through and looked at all the ratings of my favorite movies on rotten tomatoes and found out that the only movie that pulled down my average was The Day After Tomorrow. Haters. I'm listing them here just for the fun of it. If you don't want to be my friend anymore, I would understand.

Rear Window 100%
Finding Nemo 98%
UP 98%
Casablanca 97%
The Iron Giant 97%
Apollo 13 96%
It's a Wonderful Life 94%
Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark 94%
Lord of the Rings 94%
That Thing You Do 91%

The Trouble with Harry 89%
The Emperor's New Groove 85%
Peter Pan 83%
Ocean's Eleven 81%
Alice in Wonderland (1951) 81%

Pirates of the Caribbean 78%
Big Fish 76%
Remember the Titans 72%

The Day After Tomorrow 45% ... poor Jake Gyllenhaal.

No comments:

Post a Comment