Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm the point at the front of a growing, moving cylinder

Shelt, Matt, Nick, and I discussed things under the stars tonight: how we view ourselves, our futures, others, etc. Today's title stems from the picture I used to describe myself. Ask sometime and I'd gladly explain :) Also, if I were an instrument, I'd be a harp; if I were a letter, I'd be "Y"; and if I were a color, I think I might be some shade of green -- a mix between blue and yellow.

When people talk about things like dream houses, I get a little bit muddled inside. I'm really on the fence about what materialism is, what selfless living is, what giving means... definitely something to think about.

Enough of that tomfoolery. Tomfoolery, haberdashery, quintessential, plethora -- all words I like to say. Or rather, I'd like to say. Rare are the occasions that I can use "haberdashery" in a sentences unless I'm saying "I like to say the word 'haberdashery.'"

Nick's blog says what happened today in a few words.

1 comment:

  1. hey you linked me. :)
    you are a point on the growing cylinder of inspiration.
    i am a monster made up of inspirational bits of life.
    life is good.

    ReplyDelete