Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am the very model of...

What should I jot today? Hmm...

Animal. My favorite names used to be things like Aubrey, Audrey, Autumn, William... now they're more like Liam, Peter, Wendy, Wednesday (odd, I know), and Aryll.

Vegetable. Nick can't eat gluten or anything fun on his new diet. Luckily Chipotle fits in that mold somehow. Me, Matt, and Nick ran errands today before watching Demetri Martin and Friends.

Mineral. I just took my last typhoid vaccine pill and am watching the clock until I can eat again. Double stuff oreos? Nutella? Or more appropriately, a salad?

3 comments:

  1. it's GLUTEN. not GLUTTON. you tard.
    i bet you went with the oreos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Demetri Martin!!! The man is a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I names my TV freshman year Liam. Good sold name.

    ReplyDelete