Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'd be Kathleen Kelly

Alex and I worked really hard on grammar and algebra today. We put in a good effort and Alex earned an early leave. He was happy; I was happy.

Shelty, Tatti, Bentie, Nipper time today. We took a walk, watched Persons Unknown and The Last Airbender, played spicey uno, made peanut butter cups, and talked in the dark. Shelty talked about why she liked all of our voices, which I found very encouraging. She's just a natural encourager. Everyone agreed that my voice is a "story telling" voice, and that made me real happy inside :) We also talked about what movie characters we'd be and what movies have made us cry. I am so thankful for my good, good friends here in California. They love me for just who I am, and I love them likewise. One day, Matty will let me pat him on the head.

2 comments:

  1. you WOULD be Kathleen Kelly. it's too perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ARE kathleen kelly

    p.s. we all like you too.
    p.p.s. matt actually really likes it when you pat him on the head.

    ReplyDelete