Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And we'll stop there.

I just finished Forgotten God. I was ridiculously enthusiastic about it -- half my book is underlined. What an awesome gift, Spencer. What an awesome Gift, God.

I heard on the radio this morning that the US beat Algeria and that John Isner was in the middle of a 9 hour match in Wimbledon. "An amazing day for US sports." At this news, I got a little patriotic on the inside and, after I drove Graham home and took care of a few things, watched the US game. I held my breath for like 20 minutes. It was so legit.

Ever since "pretend this post is a concert," my blogs have been short and thoughty. Your time has been saved. As has mine. Here are some suggestions of what to do with your extra minutes: Volunteer at a soup kitchen... Create a trail mix recipe... Take the neighbors dog for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment