Thursday, June 3, 2010

the peacock experiment and the family movies


Let me preface this. I am a loyal fan of Macs. I have a Mac. His name is Linus.

I once saw this HP Ink commercial that I liked. It placed a nugget of inspiration in my brain, which I have only now allowed to hatch. Wall space has opened up since I took down and filed away all of my high school memories -- Europe and such as.

Here is the beginning of my little endeavor, which I will eventually tweak and hone when I get back to my Indiana dorm in all it's white-walled glory.

Tonight I went to Shelty's with Matt. We ate delicious meatballs and laughed throughout Avatar -- a movie which I had not expected to watch ever again, but quite enjoyed. But back to black and white! Because after, we made cookies and watched Casablanca. The classiest of classics. I, an avid old-movie watcher, have seen the film several times before, but not recently. Oh, I loved it all over again. I was happy as a duck.

5 comments:

  1. Well done, creative genius. They look FABulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a door a bull. you are so stellar bethy! i want one!

    p.s. do you know your background is black now? tehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i received a miniature peacock that looked JUST LIKE THAT in the mail!

    ReplyDelete