Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the color is "ash."

Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like Beth'nyMueller. You gotta say it RUUUL fast. That's my little Bethany thing lately. It's "ruul" instead of "real." But, as with "whatever floats your boat," that too shall pass. My other phrase is "OH fur sure." But enough about me.

The day was mainly Shelty, Nick, and me at Di's house. We ate great food (Nick's on a diet), looked at modcloth dresses, and dyed my hair about 5034059835 times. It's finally auburn-brown. The original goal was an almond-y nut brown. But that was the result. I've been told it's lookin' good. Next week I cut it.

Speaking of shots, I need to schedule about as many shots as times I dyed my hair. And then not think about it. When that blessed day comes, when I'm made immune to every disease known to man and can finally be known as a semi-immortal -- I will blog heavily. Until then! And or sooner!

I like this watch from modcloth.

1 comment: