Thursday, June 17, 2010

i blog therefore i blog

That's Decartes. ;)

Isn't it funny how people record their current emotions or physical state on a blog? As if it will affect the reader in a profound way? Or even be interesting enough for said blogger to read later? Huh. Speaking of which, I'm quite tired. Are you fascinated yet? I hope you're hooked enough for the both of us. Since I'm tired and all. Have I mentioned the tiredness?

I drove Graham to and from school today (well, yesterday). That's over four hours of driving. And Graham is a DE-LIGHT to drive with. To school, I say that literally. He's tired (deja vous?) and calm. On the way home from school, noooot... so much. The DVD player wasn't working for the majority of the time, so I got a little bit of a beating. As long as you don't take it personally, though, it's not too big of a deal. I have a little less hair and a little less skin -- new weight loss strategy? Haha. .... too soon? Thank goodness Ben was there to spot me and distract Graham.

I visited Nick in San Ramon -- one of several places I would consider my not-home home. We made iced tea (Alice in Wonderland Mad Tea Party blend... which I procured at Disneyland). What if I started to italicize all of my pretentious words? Hm? We picked out the shade of brown with which I will desecrate my hair. We watched a full season of Arrested Development while doodling/photoshopping new blog headers... (Nick gets credit for photoshopping 98% of my doodle into a header)... and then I lumbered (oh yes, I lumbered) back home.

4 comments:

  1. yay! the new header looks good in this template. i like it.

    lumbered. labored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does this mean the shroom lamp is complete?

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo...you're dying your hair brown?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when will i see pictures of your auburnish hairs and less skin?

    ReplyDelete