Saturday, June 26, 2010

real quick

Roommates are very good at discovering those little habits and nuances about you that everyone else doesn't notice. Kayla Johnson, for example, noticed this past year that I say "real quick" before I tell a story. I'll spare my blog the psychological analysis of the reasoning behind this. Feel free to be your own Einstein/Freud/Dr. Suess. So here, real quick, is a story.

Today I was privileged to meet another one of Nick's Biola friends, Aaron. The three of us and grandma (Erica Wondra) ate lunch at Tomatina's. It was, naturally, good times.

Now I'm hanging out with Christine at Jessica's house. We Panara'd, horrible cake-watched, and watched The Princess in the Frog. I'd consider it worthy enough to be a classic. It was well done. I liked it.

3 comments:

  1. ooh we just borrowed The Princess and the Frog (you said in...which would be a weird title) from the library! I'm glad it's good. OH, AND I watched The Iron Giant on your recommendation, and loved it! OHHH annnnndd I RENTED CORALINE! I'm finally going to watch it.. I'll let you know how it goes! I respect your movie critic qualities. [Seinfeld. Elaine. Vincent's Picks... know what I mean?]

    ReplyDelete