Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I went to SoCal: LA version


Friday. So we jammed to Disney music and cruised on in through the gates. And when I say "cruised," I mean "we were herded amongst a throng of mickey eared tourists." California Adventure was SWEET and waaa-hayyy better than when I went like 15 thousand years ago. The animation studio? Yeah, I would live there.

And then. Disneyland. DISNEYLAND. It was full of waiting, laughing far too hard at possibly far too little (oh, but not too little), and being amaaazed at the Disney-knowledge that all the SoCal friends had. We finished a late night at the Rainbow Cafe. I would also be willing to live there. Let me know.

Saturday began the birthday times. Christine and Anna both joined club 20. How did we celebrate? People watching at the beach (quality only 2nd to the airport), Long Beach burritos, Downtown Disney souveniring, and SO much Spicey Uno at Anna's house. And the award for Best Birthday Brownies gooooess toooo....... ANNA STURRRRZ. She'd like to thank the little people and the cocoa bean.


2 comments:

  1. That picture of the mug is awesome. Did you go to rainbow or rainforest...I think a rainbow cafe would be a tad bit weirder...but more colorful. any dogs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say Rainbow by accident. Shooot.

    ReplyDelete